Of course, you end up with 12 of these Peanut Butter Cups, so my advice... share. (remember...that whole "moderation thing".) But you do have my permission to lick the bowl..and spoon, AND any fingers that just happen to get batter on them. I mean.. just saying... that's what I would do. okok.. DID.. that's what I DID. haha. There shall be no wasting of peanut butter in my house!
|White Chocolate & Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups|
White Chocolate & Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup crushed salted mini pretzels
- 2 cups white chocolate (chopped)
cookie scoop place 1 scoop of the base mixture into each cupcake liner.
- Press the mixture down into the cases to form an even layer at the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Melt the chocolate over a double-boiler.
- Using a spoon, top each peanut butter filled cupcake liner with 1 scoop of chocolate. Smooth the tops of the Peanut Butter Cups with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight (if you can wait that long!)