FROST Pictures I posted a few months back... hard to believe it's the same place!
BBQ'd Stuffed Jalapenos & Mushrooms
- 1 lb ground Italian Sausage (I used HOT, but any flavour would work)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 24 assorted Jalapenos & white mushrooms for stuffing
- Over Med-High Heat fully cook ground Italian Sausage
- Remove from Heat, and set aside
-Place cream cheese in mixer bowl, using paddle attachment, mix until smooth
- Mix on med-low speed until well combined
- Clean mushrooms, and pop off stems
-Using a small spoon, stuff jalapeno's and mushrooms and place on a foil tray (or pan that is ok on the bbq)
- Place tray on BBQ, and over low heat with cover closed - bbq peppers/mushrooms until the bottoms are slightly browned and the cheese is melted with a hint of a golden brown tops
-Remove from BBQ, and let sit for 5 mins! YUM YUM!
|BBQ'd Stuffed Jalapeno's|
|BBQ'd Stuffed Mushroom's|
You can stuff just about any pepper/mushroom with just about any combination of fillings you'd like and toss em' on the grill! How about a Neptune Stuffed Jalapeno- crab meat, cream cheese, shrimps or a Feta, Spinach, Mozzarella, ricotta mushrooms... play a little and enjoy!!!
Have a Great Weekend!